Wednesday, August 11, 2010

AWESOME TEN MILES

I had the most excellent run the other night.  Ten miles.  I was feeling so strong.  I was wishing to be transported to a race right then and there.  I felt I could go 26 miles.  I felt like a Boston Qualifier.  : )  Now I doubt I was even close to that but it was great to feel that go.  I rarely have runs like that.  Where nothing hurts, I am not fighting my mind, my pace is great.  Like I said before, I didn't do it in stellar time or anything but WOW.  I love to run when runs go that well.  It went so well I didn't stop for a drink or take some steps to catch my breath.  I did a lot of hill work as well.  More!  I want more just like that.
This is my hill.  Think I have posted this picture before.  I imagine it coming alive and eating me whole.  That is why I must run up it fast as I can so it doesn't swallow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment