Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love to run......

I love to run.  So much that I have been wanted to start the ever popular PX90 workout.  But I don't want to cheat on running LOL.  What if running gets mad at me.    Just kidding.  It will do me good to get some strength. I still fight pain in my heel.  It seems to be morphing into a different pain.  Almost like a sprain pain.  So I have backed off a bit.  I am going to commit to stretching and icing this week to get rid of the plantars facitius once and for all.   I need to shoes as well.  That might help.

I got the best present!  My sister and brother-in-law bought me the best shirt ever.  My maiden name is Armstrong.  I loved my maiden name.  You have to admit.  It is a powerful, kick-a$$ name!  So I am a big fan of Lance Armstrong.  I recently discovered his clothing line.  I feel in love with his Livestrong nike logo.   The shirt is black and written in yellow it says L I V E S T R O N G on the front.  When I put this shirt on, I can feel the force, the energy, the power running through my muscles.  It is very motivating.  You know how I feel about motivation.  Find it where you can.  I am thinking about going and having Armstrong put on the back with our family motto on it,   Invictus Maneo "I remain unvanquished".

No comments:

Post a Comment