My product review is a running belt.
- The Speed 2 waist pack from Nathan® keeps you hydrated so you can enjoy your surrounding without any worries.
- Sometimes your waist gets wet because the bottles leak. *will turn pink if you use red Gatorade* *stains shirts as well.*
- Features molded holsters for quick flask access.
- Agreed, does have easy access
- Comes with two 10 oz. nutrition flasks.
- They are very hard to clean. Mine have black stuff in the bottom that I can't get out! I put them in the dishwasher, used a bottle scrubber, still there.
- Large stash pocket for small essentials.
- Very nice pocket.
- Airmesh moisture-wicking backing.
- Very nice, it doesn't bother me when sweating or getting to warm.
- Limited-stretch elasticized waistbelt with soft perimeter binding.
- Here is where I believe I may have the different one than the one picture here. Mine clips in the front like a belt. The clip as already cracked slightly where you snap them together. I don't see if holding out much longer or at least as long as I would have liked it to for $60.00.
- Available in three sizes: SM, MD and LG.
- Carries up to 20 ounces of carbo-gel or replacement fluids.
- Perfect for long road or trail trips with water availability.
12"(W) x 2"(D) x 4.5"(H)
- 8.00 oz.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (36"-42"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
When I intially purchased the belt back in July, I had the amphibious belt in my hand. (Its the fluorescent yellow/green bottles). It Velcro'd in the front so I was worried it wouldn't stay put. So I purchased the Nathan Belt. There are good things and bad things, as indicated in red. If I wear spandex, it slides all the way around to the front no matter how tight I make it. It does feel heavy before you drink : ) But you have to pay a price for hydration on the run. So I give this product a thumb to the side.